05 Mar Williamsburg Therapy Group’s new office in Brooklyn
After many years in our original office in Williamsburg 38 Grand Street, it was time to accept that we just couldn’t keep stuffing people in the space.
The Williamsburg Therapy Group’s growth has led to us to opening a secondary new office in Brooklyn at 190 North 10th St, NY 11211. We recently opened a new office facility that was designed with our patients in mind. This brand new decor, located at the corner of North 10th and Driggs, allows us to truly work as a team to offer our patients the very best of care.
Getting to Williamsburg Therapy Group’s new office is easy.
- “L” train to Bedford Ave – Exit train at Driggs stairwell. Walk three blocks to North 10th Street. Building is at corner of Driggs and N. 10th. Turn Left onto 10th.
- “G” train to Nassau Ave – Walk along Bedford Avenue. McCarren Park will be on your left. Turn Left at North 10th Street.
- BQE Traveling from the East – BQE to Metropolitan Avenue. At end of exit ramp make a Sharp right onto Union Street. Left on North 10th.
- BQE Traveling from the West – BQE to Metropolitan Avenue. Cross busy intersection at Metropolitan Ave (no left turn permitted). Left at next light, Union Street. Left on North 10th.
- From Manhattan on Williamsburg Bridge – Take the BWAY WEST ramp toward I-278 W / STATEN ISLAND. Turn Right on Bedford Ave. Follow Bedford Avenue to N. 11th Street. Turn Right on N. 11th, then travel one block to turn Right on Driggs. Building is at the corner of Driggs and North 10th.