How much do therapy sessions or psychiatry appointments cost?
Payment for sessions is expected at the time of appointment, and they may be paid by card, cash, or check. Please note that appointments paid for by cash or check are $5 less.
For 50 minute talk therapy sessions (including individual, couples, family, and child/adolescent therapy) with our staff psychologists, we offer a sliding scale:
- The directors’ fees range from $405-355 per session
- Licensed senior psychologists’ fees range from $255-355 per session
- Post-doctoral psychologists’ fees range from $180-205 per session
Our psychiatrists, Dr. Shane Konrad or Dr. Robert Roy work with patients seeking medication management and talk therapy. There are two types of appointments:
- An initial hour-long evaluation ($455)
- 45-minute psychotherapy appointments ($395)
- 30-minute follow-up appointments ($355)
- Patients are able to contact their provider throughout treatment to ask additional questions or express concerns via phone or email about medications between appointments without additional cost.